Today is the day that I have been waiting for. I am embarking on Empress of the Seas on her Inaugural Cuba Sailing. I can’t believe that it is finally here. This will be a very quick post since I forgot to post about it on Sunday. I was so busy and I apologize. I’m not sure if you all remember the Instagram Post that I did on with a picture of all my tech items that I bring with me. It may seem like a lot but it all pretty much fits in a backpack. Here are my absolute favorites:
- Activeon Action Camera-This camera is very similar to a GoPro. It has waterproof casing and shoots 1080p HD video. It has a small digital display on the back of it and is compatible with GoPro Accessories.
- Nikon D3300-I absolutely adore this camera. It shoots 24 megapixels. I have absolutely loved learning to shoot on this. This was my first DSLR and I highly recommend it.
- RavPower Charge Port-This is amazing. You only need one outlet and you can charge 6 items by USB at the same time! Talk about a huge space saver!
- Altec Bluetooth Speaker-This speaker puts out some serious base and volume. I use this during hot tub sessions if I’m on a cruise or even at a hotel. The best part is that this is also waterproof!
- RodeMic-This will actually be my first time scoping with this mic. However, I have watched a bunch of other periscopers use this and the sound is flawless. It comes with a wind shield as well.