Can you believe 2019 is almost over? I am seriously stunned. There are some new changes that are going to be coming into my life and blog starting this month. I cannot wait to share them with you. Every few months I like to sit down and get a good read on what my readers are looking for. I’m here to tell you that I have heard you and I am delivering. Today we are kicking off a photography based series with the 7 Best Photo Stops in Old San Juan!
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro. This fort is an architectural masterpiece with many different and unique photo opportunities. One of my favorite photos that I have ever taken comes from here.
2. Paseo de la Princesa. I am seriously obsessed with this photo stop. Keep in mind there are a ton of fountains all over San Juan.
3. Fountain by Calle Morovis and Calle Norzagaray. This fountain is on the corner of these streets and is just a couple minute walk from the fort.
4. Calle McArthur. If you are wanting that instagram perfect, colorful streets of Old San Juan photo, this is your stop. Just a few minute stroll from the previous photo stop, you’ll find this beauty. I took a ton of photos here and it does not disappoint. There is hardly any traffic here either.
5. Calle Imperial. If you are a noticing a trend, I found this after I found the spot on Calle McArthur. This is just the next street over from the from Calle McArthur.
6. Plaza de Arma. Olivia was obsessed with this spot. The colors of the buildings make this a great photo spot. For Olivia, it was giving money to someone so she could feed some pigeons and get this action shot!
7. Calle de la Cruz. After taking some amazing photos, take a stroll up Calle de la Crus and head over to Senor Paletas for some ice cream!
I hope this post has helped you get some great ideas for your next trip to Old San Juan. Where are some of your places in Old San Juan for Photos?