This time last week, I was taking photos of the Eiffel Tower at night time. What a difference a week can make. Today I wanted to give all of you a peek at my favorite and quite frankly the best photo spots in Paris. There are so many spots to choose from and timing is everything. Here are a few quick tips to keep in mind when you are heading to these photo spots.
- Golden Hour. The best time to take photos ideally is during “golden hour.” This is the time that photographers call the ideal time to shoot. It occurs about a hour after sunrise and a hour before sunset.
- Use your Weather App. I would check my weather app on my phone to see the hourly weather outlook. On the days where it looked cloudy, I didn’t bother getting up early to shoot during “golden hour.” There were certain shots where this really mattered so it did help me plan.
- Sunrise is the most Ideal Time. Have you heard the saying the early bird gets the worm? This is very true in photography, especially when you are shooting major attractions like the below list of the best photo spots in Paris.
- Bring extra Camera Batteries and SD Card. There is nothing worse when you are geeking out at a photography location than filling up your SD card or having a dead battery. Charge up and clear out your cards the night before.
- Consider bringing a tripod. No one wants to lug this around but if you are looking to do some low light shots at night, it is imperative to have one. You make think you have a steady hand but low light photography exposes all. Tripods also come in handy for the timer feature when trying to plan shots solo or getting a nice couple photo.
Alright! On to the good stuff. I present to you the best photo spots in Paris! According to me at least.
Arc de Triomphe
Pont Alexandre III
These are just a few of my many photos. Just walking through the streets of Paris you become inspired to snap photos. I hope this list of the Best Photo Spots in Paris inspires you to get creative with your camera whenever you are there or anywhere. Which location was your favorite?
My Camera: https://amzn.to/2VkoJn2
My 50 mm Lens: https://amzn.to/2vflCCb
My 24-70 mm Lens: https://amzn.to/37Wcyj2
My Tripod: https://amzn.to/3c71mDt
Looking for more Instagram worth spots? Check out this article: https://www.travelanddestinations.com/top-instagram-and-photography-spots-in-paris/
For another great travel read: https://haleewithaflair.com/2020/02/coronavirus-how-to-avoid-getting-sick-while-traveling/