People were surprised that we were back at Disney World so soon. I was blessed to get a nice bonus from so decided to take Olivia down for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and EPCOT’s Wine and Food Festival. Both of these events were new for me and I’ve dying to give them a try.
Mickey’s Not So Scary was worth every penny. I highly recommend watching the video above so you can see what kind a night is like at this party. These are my favorite things about the party:
- Extra Character Options-this was not something we took part in. Jack and Sally were out among a lot of others.
- Short Ride Times-the longest wait we had was space mountain for 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Trick or Treating-Trick or treating throughout Magic Kingdom was great. Not to mention it was Mars candy so it was amazing.
- Boo to You Parade-I’m typically not a parade goer but this was amazing. The dancing and the soundtrack was so exciting.
- The Crowds-so I know this isn’t something that I would normally mentioned but seeing everyone in costume and dressed up just made the atmosphere amazing.
- Hocus Pocus Spooktacular Show-We all know Disney does an amazing job when it comes to entertainment but this show with the Sanderson Sisters takes the cake. All the villains putting on a show was a great highlight.
- Early Access-The party officially starts at 6pm but we were let into the park at 4pm and were given bracelets.
Part of my loved this so much that I want to make it a yearly event. It was that good. Just keep in mind that it is a long night and by 11:30pm we were exhausted. You can’t do it all in one night but you can come close!
Stay tuned for the Food and Wine Festival post next!