We are one week out from Thanksgiving and I have a lot left to do. Moving into my new house a month later than anticipated threw a wrench in my plans. I have managed to throw together a last minute Thanksigiving table design for under $50. I am doing a different spread for the actual holiday because I’m obsessive and fell in love with another table cloth from Home Goods. However, I love this Thanksgiving Holiday Table design and want to show you how you could put this together on a budget.
- Table Runner: I scored this table runner from Home Goods for $14.99. It is a beige gray with a shimmer. This is a really great piece because of how versatile it is. I can use this for many different occasions because of the neutral colors.
- Centerpieces: The three floral components are from Big Lots! If you head over to big lots towards the middle of November, they put all their fall decorations on clearance anywhere from 25-50% off. The big piece ended up at $10 and the little vases were $2.50 each.
- Little Pumpkins: This is a simple trip to your local farmer! I purchased these cute white pumpkins for $1 each. I have a slight obsession with white and green pumpkins.
- Placemats: Just like the table runner, I kept it neutral. These came in a six pack at Home Goods for $9.99. I like that these aren’t fabric so they are easy to clean.
- Chargers: These chargers are from the Dollar Tree! They come in gold and silver and are a steal. Most single chargers at other stores are $3 each. Scoring chargers for $1 each is a win in my book!
That is how you put together Thanksgiving Table Design for under $50. I personally love looking at the decor that Big Lots has for the holidays. They have some really cute pieces that provide a rustic/simple look. I loved these pink floral fall sets. They are feminine and not the usual orange/yellow/brown fall color scheme. Based on the previous post with my living room, you can see how this set flowed beautifully with my existing design.
Putting together a great table scape does not have to break the bank. Stores like the Dollar Tree have some really great options. I’m always hunting for multipurpose pieces like the table runner and chargers which help me save money when putting together other designs.
Which element of this design did you like the best?
Like my table? It is from Value City Furniture/American Signature. Here is the link: https://bit.ly/2O8YtrW
Check out my latest blog post here: https://haleewithaflair.com/2019/11/holiday-gifts-for-the-travel-loving-kid-under-40/