I needed a little break from writing about destinations. The most popular lifestyle post on this blog is my post on how to get a bikini body. It makes me so happy that this post has helped so many of you. I decided I needed to recap some of the best stores for plus size swimsuits.
- Swimsuits for All: This has always been a favorite for me. I think they have the most extensive two-piece line out of all the stores and I love how you can order some of the tops by cup size. I’ve been able to get a couple years out of these suits as well.
- Meet Curve: I had never heard about this company before they reached out to me a month ago. While their selection is more limited, the swimsuits are great quality. Check out my try-on video here.
- Torrid: This is always a plus size go-to for just about anything. This year they came out with cropped rash guards and I am obsessed with them! They always have fun prints and a variety of styles.
- Amazon: I have actually scored some great pieces from amazon. You need to read the reviews and double-check the sizing chart. Even though I usually run a 2x normally, there are tops that I’ve had to size up based on measurements.
- RoseGal: This is my wild card. These swimsuits are similar in quality to Target and Walmart. They will go through a season but that is about it. What you cannot beat though is the price and style variety. They sent me a couple of swimsuits and they are just adorable! You need to size up with this company though. Some of the suits I had to grab a 4x/5x depending on the sizing chart.
There are more and more companies popping up with plus size swimwear. This list only contains businesses that I have actually worn their suits. I will not recommend a business that I personally have not tried to you. That is a promise! I hope you enjoyed this list of the best stores for plus size swimsuits.