It is that time of year when you need to find something special for the different people in your life. I have a few great lists for the generic traveler or kids who love to travel. However I thought it was time that we have a holiday gift guide for cruisers. There are some quirky items that could help the cruiser in your life on their next cruise on this holiday gift guide for cruisers!
- Multi Port Charger: Most cruise ship staterooms do not have a lot of outlets in the room. These devices will allow them to charge multiple items at one time. These multi device cables go great with this too!
- Universal Electric Outlet Plugs: Right along the lines of our first gift is this baby. This will allow your cruiser to take advantage of the EU/UK outlets in their stateroom. It will also help them if they have any cruises booked overseas and are staying pre/post cruise.
- Magnetic Hooks: These are a great stocking stuffer. Sometimes storage can be hard in a stateroom. Having a few extra hooks that are magnetic and stick to the walls can help out a lot!
- Waterproof Phone Case: This gift will come in handy at the beach or on the ship in the hot tub. This gift would also work well in your cruiser’s stocking.
- Hygiene Case: This goes with the theme of organization and I’m currently obsessed with this linked bag. You can fit full size bottles in it and it even has a sleeve for make up brushes.
- Battery Charge Pack: The phone battery can drain quickly if they are taking photos on their trip. This particular charger can charge your phone rapidly 5 times.
- Towel Clips: Help your favorite cruiser keep their towel from flying away. It can get windy on the top deck!
- Foldable Duffle Bag: The last thing you want on your cruise is not be able to pack all your souvenirs up because they don’t fit. This small compact bag can be tossed in the suitcase and then fold out to be used on the way home!
- Wine Sleeves: Every cruiser knows that you can find some great alcohol deals on the ship that are duty free. These sleeves have been tried and tested by yours truly to bring home bottles of Ketel One vodka.
- Portable Fan: This might be my husband’s favorite gift that I’ve ever bought him. He is hot all the time so having this portable, battery powered fan is delightful in the Caribbean.
- Wallet Lanyard: It is nice to have in ports and around the ship. This lanyard fits some cash, ID, and more. It is right in front and on your person at all times and is waterproof!
I hope that you enjoyed this list. If you’d like to see more travel gift recommendations please let me know. Which gift was your favorite from this holiday gift guide for cruisers!
Are you looking for more travel gift ideas? Click here!