It is that time of the year. If you’re like me, you are racking your brain trying to find the perfect, useful gift for someone special. I like to find gifts that are compatible with my loved one’s lifestyles. This list has been created with travel lovers in mind. I hope you like this list of the 14 Best Travel Gifts.
- Smart Weekender Bag. I love my Louis Vuitton travel bag but it isn’t the smartest weekender bag when it comes to organization. Check out this carry on with a separate compartment for shoes: https://amzn.to/2r1TEYu
- Travel Friendly Wallet. Depending on what kind of trip I’m taking, this will vary. When I’m cruising and traveling domestically, I prefer a small card sized wallet for ease. However if I’m traveling internationally I prefer a passport wallet. This one is my favorite: https://amzn.to/2Z3cyuz
- Fast Charging Battery Pack. This goes without saying but juice on the go is priceless. This option is travel sized and can charge your phone up quicker than others. https://amzn.to/2EvkzyV
- Neck Pillow. All neck pillows are not created equally. This is the only one that I will recommend as it was recommended by my chiropractor when I went to Italy this year. This one provides great support and can be worn two different ways. https://amzn.to/34yPnt8
- Packing Cubes. If you can’t tell, I have a thing for organization. I don’t quite believe that they save a ton of space in comparison to my vacuum bag method but I love them to organize. I usually have one for socks and one for undergarments for example. Here are some options that will work great. https://amzn.to/2Z4HScr
- International Plug Adapter. If your travel lover goes abroad, this is a must. This cube has outlet options for many different countries. It beats having to carry around a few different adapters. https://amzn.to/35DHG6E
- Portable Luggage Scale. Have you ever traveled and bought one too many souvenirs that pushed your luggage weight limit? Don’t play the luggage guessing game and keep something portable with you! This will save you from any last minute airport surprises! https://amzn.to/2Z0EbVm
- Noise Cancelling Headphones. Everyone cannot afford to fly first class and there is a chance that you could be seated next to a chatty couple of friends or a crying baby. Do yourself or your travel loving friend a favor and invest in a good pair of these. https://amzn.to/2PxOrkP
- A Travel Themed Subscription Box. We are big fans of Universal Yums in this house. Every month we receive a box of snacks from the selected country of the month. We make a family night out of it each month. https://www.universalyums.com/
- Travel Backpack. I’m probably a bit biased but I am obsessed with this particular travel backpack. It is a little pricey but is worth every penny. I love how it has the different compartments and opens like a suitcase. I used to hate traveling with a backpack because it felt like whatever I put into it would drop into a dark abyss. https://amzn.to/2EqXfST
- Giftcards. You can get a giftcard for just about any major travel company these days. Does your travel lover have a favorite airline, cruise line or theme park? Get them a giftcard! If your travel enthusiast is a photographer, get them a giftcard so they can get their prints made on a canvas.
- Push Pin Maps. I know that the scratch maps are all over but I feel like the push pin maps are a classic. It takes me back to watching the Prince and Me with Julia Stiles with her map of all the places she wanted to go. https://amzn.to/2Z916hj
- Small Camera. Photographs are my biggest treasure from traveling. I love capturing memories to look back on. There are some great travel size options that are very user friendly. Check out this Canon option: https://amzn.to/2rX3n2O
- Travel Themed Home Products. I am obsessed with the boarding pass pillows for AirporTag! If you have a die hard travel lover, anything on this site will surely do! https://airportag.com/
I hope these gifts have given you some great ideas for the travel lovers in your life. Are there any gifts that you think should go on this list?
Have a travel loving kid to buy for? Check out this post: https://haleewithaflair.com/2019/11/holiday-gifts-for-the-travel-loving-kid-under-40/
[…] Are you looking for more travel gift ideas? Click here! […]